Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to the prepaid account of your Project 1 Million Gift Card between you and Divineity Fashion Inc.
By using your Project 1 Million Gift Card, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. Please keep a copy of this agreement for your records. The terms and conditions of this agreement will govern the use of the Project 1 Million Card by you or anyone else who holds or uses the Project 1 Million Card.
- The sale of Project 1 Million gift cards can be done online or in-person at a Divineity Fashion Inc. store or event.
- Project 1 Million Gift Cards can only be used to purchase inventory items at the Project 1 Million online stores.
- Project 1 Million Gift Cards have no expiry date
- All Project 1 Million Gift Cards are issued with a corresponding receipt with our company contact information visible.
- Within 24 hours, the maximum Gift Card amount that can be purchased by a single person for a single brand is $2,000. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing to not purchase more than $2,000 worth of Project 1 Million Gift Cards within 24 hours.
- There is no administration fee associated with the sale or redemption of Project 1 Million Gift Cards.
- Divineity Fashion Inc. can accept a gift card as partial payment for a purchase that costs more than the value of the card.
- Divineity Fashion Inc. cannot keep the unused amount left on a gift card when a Gift Card holder buys something that costs less than the dollar value of the card. The remaining amount will be left for the Gift Card holder to use.
- Project 1 Million Gift Cards may be purchased using Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, Interac e-transfer, PayPal or Cheque.
- Divineity Fashion Inc. is NOT responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- No interest, dividends, or any other earnings on funds deposited onto a Project 1 Million Gift Card will accrue or be paid or credited to Gift Card holders by Divineity Fashion Inc.
- Divineity Fashion Inc. reserves the right not to accept, load, re-load or re-issue any Project 1 Million Gift Card or otherwise limit the use of a Project 1 Million Gift Card if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Divineity Fashion Inc. reserves the right to correct the balance of a Project 1 Million Gift Card account if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error occurred. Divineity Fashion Inc. shall have no liability for any billing error unless the cardholder provides us notice within thirty (30) days of the date of the transaction in question. Cardholders should monitor their transactions and account balances closely.
- Project 1 Million may suspend or terminate this agreement in whole or in part at any time and for any reason or no reason without notice or liability to the cardholder, including in connection with the termination of the Project 1 Million Gift Card program. If we terminate this agreement without cause, we will refund or issue store credits equal to the balance held in your Project 1 Million Gift Card account.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed per the laws in force in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- These Project 1 Million Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use apply to any use of a Project 1 Million Gift Card. In the event any changes to the wording are made and posted by Divineity Fashion Inc. from time to time, the version that is current at the time of use of the Project 1 Million Gift Card will apply. In the event of any of these terms and conditions of use is determined by a competent authority to be uncertain or unenforceable, the affected provision is to be read down to eliminate the word or words that are or are uncertain or unenforceable, and the remainder is to remain in full force and effect.
- Divineity Fashion Inc. may amend the terms or conditions of use of the Project 1 Million Gift Card at any time, including any rights or obligations the cardholder or we may have. We will post the terms and conditions of use on our website at www.project1million.ca/gift-cards. As permitted by applicable law, any amendment will become effective when we post the amended agreement on our website or as otherwise stated in our notice to cardholders. Unless otherwise stated, the amendment will apply to any future and existing Project 1 Million Gift Cards. Cardholders are deemed to accept the amendments if (1) they do not notify us to the contrary in writing within twenty (20) days of the date of our notice or such other time specified in the notice, or (2) they use your Project 1 Million Gift Card after such notice period. If the cardholder does not accept the amendments, upon written request, your Project 1 Million Gift Card will be cancelled and any amounts remaining on your Project 1 Million Gift Card will be refunded to you.
- If you have any questions or wish to send us any notice regarding this agreement or your Project 1 Million Gift Card, please visit our website at www.project1million.ca/contact-us.